Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 188 - Hero

i am playing the song Hero's March at my piano recital on 6-4-10
i chose this song because of my love of a good hero


i have loved a good hero "all my life"


today, a hero of mine, told me "you are my hero, i want to be more like you, you inspire me to want to be the best i can be"


the word hero is defined as

he·ro

[heer-oh]
–noun,plural-roes; for 5 also -ros.
1.
a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
2.
a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal: He was a local hero when he saved the drowning child.
3.
the principal male character in a story, play, film, etc.
4.
Classical Mythology.
a.
a being of godlike prowess and beneficence who often came to be honored as a divinity.
b.
(in the Homeric period) a warrior-chieftain of special strength, courage, or ability.
c.
(in later antiquity) an immortal being; demigod.



for me, my hero is a friend who has been there for me throughout my life.
when i discovered i was a hero 2
my soul soared~



No comments:

Post a Comment