Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 93 - favorite hobbie


i made this sweet tiny little scrapbook to send to my daughter while she was away at summer camp. i knew that she would be lonesome away from home. and i knew she would appreciate seeing pictures of her family... it is cute and tiny and super sweet... and it only took me a couple of hours to make. it is a cherished little treasure~ ♥it

i love taking pictures, but i love creating with them too. these 4 little books represent my favorites for different reasons. i love simple. and they document events. the county fair book was very simple and put together quickly, but the girls loved looking back at the pictures of their day at the fair. i made the Easter book to bring with me to show my mom when she was dying in the hospital... i wanted her to see pictures of the girls, because i flew to CA so quickly, i only took my baby daughter with me. i never did end up showing her the album ~ but it holds huge sentiment to me. because my craft is how i express my love. the red mini book with the blue bird on the front holds a hodgepodge of little happy moments of my girls. i am happiest when i am creative ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment